Individual Voice Training and Performance Coaching
Professional voice training - The effective path to better communication and greater impact
In your professional life, your voice and the way you communicate should work well in a myriad of contexts.
If you need your voice to sound good every day, all day long and in many different situations, it needs to be be well-trained, flexible and enduring.
Fortunately, with voice training, you can improve and optimize your professional voice, your performance - and thus effectively strengthen your impact.
You can book 1-on-1 voice training in Copenhagen or online via Zoom. Or on the online platform that you prefer.
Book 15 minute no-obligation call
Do you want to clarify what voice training and performance coaching can do for you before you invest in one or more sessions?
Book a free 15 minute online consultation with me.
It is 100% non-committal.
Voice training with me consists of 3 main disciplines:
- Training your voice
The physical training of breathing, voice function and resonans
- Mastering your instrument - How to “play” your voice
Training the components of your voice that will make you more interesting to listen to: optimal pitch, emphasis, tempo, pauses, intonation, etc.
- Performance - Make an impact with your voice
Practice communicating with your voice. We will develop your ability to influence your audience with your voice and with your performance.You will learn how to engage, inspire and motivate your audience so they listen to every word you say
Your voice training course will be tailored to you
The coaching is always tailored to your specific voice and the needs your voice has for improvement.
The first session will focus on analyzing your voice and the problems – and opportunities – that your voice has.
We will also uncover when and in which situations you feel that your voice is most challenged:
- Do you feel that it is difficult to project your voice in a big room without sounding like you are yelling?
- Are you often told that you mumble or speak too softly?
- Is it difficult for you to hold the attention of your audience?
- Do you often get hoarse or sore after speaking?
- Do you speak to fast when you do presentations?
- Do you have trouble controlling your voice when under pressure?
- Do you get nervous, or feel uncomfortable when you have to speak in front of larger groups or when appearing in the media?
- Would you like to become even better at making an impact with your message and optimizing your ability to motivate and engage others?
My clients say:
“I contacted Klaus Møller because I often got a sore throat when I had spoken a lot - for example after many meetings or presentations.
At the same time, I felt that my voice sounded shrill - especially in situations where I had to raise my voice to speak to a larger group of people.
After my sessions with Klaus Møller, I have become much more aware of my voice, and in particular, how to use the right pitch when I speak.
I can now communicate much better and I have more confidence in my voice - and it doesn't hurt anymore when I speak. "
Lene Skole - CEO, Lundbeck Foundation (Former CFO, Coloplast)
Effective and targeted voice training
I have a lot of experience analyzing voices.
This means, that I only have to listen to a voice for a few minutes before I can identify what needs to be improved for a specific voice to work better.
The first time you come for a session, we will uncover the challenges and problems that you are experiencing with your voice and your performance.
From this analysis I will identify the exercises that will form the foundation of your voice training.
After each session I will record exercises for you so you know exactly what you need to work on until our next session.
For some of my clients, the exercises and advice they receive from the first session are enough for them to continue working on their own. Others will need more sessions.
The session - what to expect
When you come to me for the first time (or we meet online on Zoom), I will check if your voice is physically ok and if everything is working as it should.
If your voice does not work as it should, we will begin the process of training it and getting your voice into shape.
We will work on getting the correct muscles to work as they are intended to.
And we will remove external tension in and around your voice, in order for you to avoid sounding hoarse, shrill or too breathy.
The goal of the initial voice training is:
- Finding the optimal breathing for speaking
- Training and strengthening the muscles of your voice
This means that you will get rid of the things that make your voice sound strained and you will get rid of habits that have hindered your voice in functioning optimal
- Identifying the cause of voice problems e.g. hoarseness or voice loss
After identifying the problems and the cause of the problems we will remove the symptoms through targeted training tailored specifically to the strengths and weaknesses of your voice
The result of targeted voice training is:
- Your professional voice will become strong, flexible, and have stamina so you will be able speak with a powerful voice for an extended period of time
- Your professional voice will have more resonance
- Your impact and your ability to appear strong, believable and authentic will be significantly improved
- Any nervousness will be diminished
Rates voice training
First session - DKK 2,500 ex. VAT Buy 1st session - click here →
1 x follow-up session - DKK 2,000 ex. VAT Buy 1 x follow-up session here →
3 x follow-up sessions - DKK 5,400 ex. VAT Buy 3 x follow-up sessions here →
6 x follw-up sessions - DKK 9.600 ex. VAT Buy 6 x follow-up sessions here →
Sessions take place in Copenhagen or online via Zoom. Or on the online platform that you prefer.
How to book a session
When you have purchased your session on the links above you can book your session through my online booking.
If you have any question regarding booking please contact me at email@example.com